Cummins Pacific Custom ERP System
Saritasa is pleased to announce development on an intelligent software platform for Cummins Pacific to increase organization and company management. A custom Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system was the ideal business solution for Cummins Pacific because of their unique trade and what information they need to keep on hand. The customized web-based software system was build on the Linux and Apache web-server and is accessible by desktop computers, laptops or tablets on all operating systems.
- Customer Support: Created an ERP system, built with Oracle 11 and PHP 5.5, that would facilitate managing projects from concept to completion, and to regulate ongoing maintenance and support for their customers.
- Quoting Tools: Solutions were developed to manage (and verify) quotes for clients efficiently. Quotes can be sent, verified and cloned to end-customers much faster with this new system.
- Change Order Management: Allows tracking to granular changes to quotes, permits change order creation with workflow approval. Shows the status of each order and the reason why it has been created.
- Resources & Schedule Management: Allows admin to schedule for the resources required to work on projects. Shows allocations per worker, per task and multiple project scheduling between a limited pool of workers on a single screen.
- Materials and Supply Chain Management: Tracks purchasing and notifies admin if there are any other new materials needed to be purchased.
- Sales Synchronization: Measuring sales ratios, forecasting sales and closing sales can all be completed effectively.
- Integration with legacy ERP: Integrated with the client's legacy ERP system currently in place; enables simple purchasing, appointment scheduling, and ongoing maintenance.